Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Saturday, May 14/2011*

Awoke to sunshine again this morning and by the looks of the forecast, it is going to be nice for the next four days!!  I just may be able to get the shorts and tank tops back out!!
While checking out facebook this morning, Gale was on "chat" so we chatted and now I am headed to Peavy Mart to pick up seed for her garden.
Once back at the bus, I assumed we would be heading to Leoville.  Silly me, I should have asked John about that as he has other plans!!
We are staying here for the weekend and will see what Monday brings.
Being that it was nice out (except for the infernal wind) we planned on the Saturday night special - steak and baked potatoes.  We sat outside and enjoyed the evening, had a few refreshments, ate and headed to bed.
A very quiet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment