Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sunday, May 8/2011

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there.  This is our day of rest and relaxation right?  Yea, I will get to that just as soon as I start the heater and do last night's supper dishes!!  Oh, and make coffee and tidy up the bus just in case we have company drop over today!!  Then.... I will relax!!
It is cloudy and overcast again today and there is raindrops on the windows.  I guess sunshine is too much to ask for.  Gosh, I have been cold since I left Arizona!!
I got Happy Mother's Day wishes from Jace on Facebook.  He is busy on the farm seeding and doing whatever else farmers do. Casey called and said that he and Cameron were coming for supper - good thing John is cooking!!  Steak and baked potatoes are just fine with them!!
Tori had to travel to Outlook so that left the boys on their own so I guess John and I are entertaining tonight.  They are easy to deal with - growing "boys" just want food and beer!!
I took the dogs for a walk around the lake and brought them back full of mud.  I think they ran up and down the shoreline the whole time so am hoping they will be tired by the time they get back to the bus and just lay down and sleep!!
With supper finished, and the boys fed and watered, they headed home and John and I spent a quiet evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment