Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sunday, May 15/2011

Sunshine and wind - that is how the day is shaping up.  The wind is getting to be more common than not.   I made a quick trip over to Walmart to get a battery for John's watch and the wind was kicking up all kinds of dust and debris in the parking lot.  It was a mad house there and I couldn't get out of that place fast enough!!
Once back at the bus, I settled into my novel while John was busy on the computer.  There is a hockey game tonight and the finale to Survivor so that will take up the evening.
Despite the wind, there are several boats on the lake today and it is rather odd that there is only one boat on the lake at a time.  I wonder if that is a rule as the lake itself is so small.  Who know, but it does supply us with a bit of entertainment.
Yeah!!!  Boston Rob FINALLY won Survivor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment