Saturday, May 7, 2011

Friday, May 6/2011

Being that I didn't really do much running yesterday, I was on a mission to get what needed to be done, done!!  My first stop was Jan's for coffee then off I went and although I had a list, I was still not organized or "in the mood"!!  What the hell is with that!!
I did get some stuff done and eventually made it back to the bus.  I am waiting for a T-4 slip so that I can get my income taxes done and I had phoned for a replacement on Wednesday when I was at Jan's.  When I got back to the bus, I phoned her to see if it had arrived and it had so I was off again, picking it up then
dropping off all the stuff at the accountant's office.  I then stopped at Napa to pick up a starter for the Samurai.  John had ordered it a few days ago.  That being done, I returned to the bus and found Casey there with Tori's car.  I guess I get to keep the little truck a while longer!!
I threw a roast in the oven, and Casey called Tori (who was working till 9 p.m.) and invited her for supper.
We watched hockey while we waited for supper and watched the dogs run around like fools. Tori arrived and supper was ready.  With the meal finished, the kids were off for their Friday night adventures and John and I once again settled down for another quiet evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment