Saturday, May 28, 2011

Thursday, May 26/2011

I am up early and heading to work.  I had no real plans to do anything today anyway so I might just as well head over there and make a few bucks for our "Arizona Fund".  This way, when I am "over budget" down there I can use my work money to ease the pain!!  (I had better work lots!!)
Back from work and although I still struggle with being on my feet for 12 hours, it feels good to be back at work.  The ladies I work with are awesome and the residents are all pretty cool.  It is really a wonderful "summer" job and the best part is that I continue to add hours to my five year total to maintain my RN registration.  I truly am living the life!!  Work when I want, fish when I want and eventually ride the trails when I want.  What could be better?
John changed the fluids on the Sami and now I think it is pretty much ready for the trails. Oh, I can't wait to smell the forest.
Headed to bed to watch So You Think You Can Dance.  I might as well "bust a move" before I fall to sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment