Saturday, May 28, 2011

Wednesday, May 25/2011

The sun is shining this morning and my tomato plants in the garden are still looking pretty sad.  They were frosted upon the night before last and I fear are pretty much toast.  I will have to replant them.  Maybe I will wait for a week or so as there were frost warnings again last night.  And to think, Keith and Charlotte are probably sitting in 90 degree weather, wishing for cooler temperatures!!
I walked over to the laundromat and did a couple of load of laundry then walked to the town office to purchase a dog license.  Hogan is now officially dog number "97".  They even engraved his name and phone number on the back of his tag!!  He is now walking around like he has a medal on his collar!!
I cooked the fish that I caught yesterday for supper and man was it delicious.  Oh how I missed that "taste of Saskatchewan".  Hopefully, there will be plenty more where that came from.
The hockey game was not the outcome I would have hoped for however, Boston has one more chance to redeem themselves and get into the finals.  Go Boston Go!!
I am scheduled to work tomorrow so I must head to bed and get my beauty rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment