Saturday, May 7, 2011

Thursday, May 5/2011

It is chilly in the bus this morning and I was up early (6 a.m.) to get the heat started then headed back to bed.  I didn't hear another thing until there was some knocking on the door at around 8 a.m..  I looked outside and saw Jimmy O standing there.  I was still in my pyjamas and you know I look like a goddess!!  Jimmy had come for coffee and being a follower of this blog, knew I would be awake and up and I normally would have been but for some reason, he had caught me still in bed!!  Oh well, it only took a minute to get the coffee on and for John to get out of bed.   We had a good chat and John made arrangements with Jimmy to put the big truck batteries on a booster and we would stop out at their acreage and see about getting our truck started and hopefully in condition for sale.  Jimmy eventually went back to work but it sure was good to chat with him and catch up on all his gossip.  
I am headed back to Jan's today for coffee.   Casey is on his way to Prince Albert with one of his friends and is leaving me the little sunrunner.  I have some running to do and a few things to pick up so am out of here as soon as he arrives.
John has to take the bus down to Speedy Auto Glass to have them check out the front windows - thank the Lord we have a glass package on the bus otherwise, I fear this would be quite a big expense.
Spending the morning with Jan was great but eventually I had to leave to do my running.  Didn't feel like doing much so only did the necessary things.  Most unlike me!!
Once back at the bus, Casey had returned with his friend Cody.  They had a good trip to PA - had to take Cody's quad for repairs so hopefully there is not too much wrong with it.
Casey decided to leave the little truck with me and he and Cody soon left.  That left John and I to have a quiet evening and watch a bit of hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment