Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Monday, May 23/2011

Although it did not rain anymore during the night, it is dreary this morning and it is chilly in the bus.  I could see my breath when I let Hogan out!!  I plugged in the heater to take the chill off the air and made coffee. It is time to catch up on the blog.  I have been a bit lax with it the last few days so I had better pull up my socks.
It remained dreary for most of the day but had started to warm up around noon.  John went out to finish off the winch, found he had a loose wire and that is why things weren't working working properly, imagine that!!
Dave 

Shirley

Poplar Lake
Gary and Dave wandered over and said that they were going to go fishing for a few hours and did I want to go.  Of course, I wanted to go so we got ready and headed out - hoping to get some trout.
Of the four of us, one was fly fishing, one bobbing and two were casting - no one received anything that resembled a bite.  The fish were jumping around the hooks but certainly had no intentions of being in a frying pan tonight.
We came home empty handed!!  Good thing I have spaghetti in the cupboard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment