Saturday, January 28, 2012

Thursday, January 26/2012

Awake early and the sun is shining.  I have got to head into Wickenburg this morning as I made an appointment to have my hair done.  The grey is running rampant throughout my flowing locks so it is time to stop all that nonsense.  Hogan is not pleased at all with having to stay here but there is not much I can do about that.
I will stop and get one of the little propane tanks filled as well and it should be a free fill so that is even better!!
With my hair done and the propane tank full, I arrive back at the bus.  It is truly a "hot one" today as the sun is shining and there is no wind and no clouds.  It is sunburn territory.
Keith and Charlotte have decided to join us at the Bar 7 tonight for supper and shuffleboard.  Charlotte has heard me say how good their loaded burger is and her mouth has been watering now for days!!
We arrived at the "7" at about 5:30 with shuffleboard starting at 7:00 o'clock.  Keith and Charlotte ordered and enjoyed their burgers and I ordered a tray of mixed deep fried vegetables - mostly mushrooms and zucchini served with a ranch dipping sauce to munch on.
Everyone enjoyed the evening and since it was so busy at the bar, it stayed open until midnight so we had an extra hour to enjoy the fun.  We left the bar with numerous shuffleboard challenges scheduled for next week!!
Once again, I drove home and once there, headed to bed and read a bit before turning out the lights.  I woke up at 3:30 in the morning to John snoring and the TV on - BUT - He wasn't sleeping!!!    Ya, Right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment