Friday, January 20, 2012

Thursday, January 19/2012

It was dark when I got out of bed.  The sun is not scheduled to arrive for over an hour so I guess I have plenty of time to catch the blog up and check out Facebook and our emails.  I live such as exciting life!!
I was awake at 3a.m. and tossed and turned until 6 when I finally admitted defeat and got out of bed.  I guess this is yet another night when God decided I did not have to sleep.  I am really getting tired of that - GOD, are you listening!!  The birds aren't even up yet!!
I spent the day suntanning as it turned out to be a beautiful day.  Alright, I am starting to feel guilty now as it is still brutally cold back home and here I sit in the bright beautiful sunshine!!  Not guilty enough to stop sitting in the sun but a little guilty so I will send lots of warm thoughts back home - I am sure that will help!!
John tinkered on the bus solar panels again today. He painted the metal supports for the tilt system then we headed into Wickenburg for Thursday shuffleboard and supper.  Had a good time and were back at home and in bed before midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment