Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Monday, January 23/2012

Well, it is windy again today and I am hoping that it does not last all day.  Although the sun is shining, there is quite a bit of cloud coverage so am thinking that the suntanning is once again on "hold".
Trueman stopped by for a quick visit then had to leave as he was planning on removing the air conditioner unit from his window today.  He said it would be a while before he used it again so wanted it out before the rainy season started.  He is hoping to sell his RV or maybe if that does not happen, then move it out to the mining claim.  He is a bit perplexed as to what to do with it.
It was miserable all day today, I did some craft work and John tinkered inside the trailer again today.  It rained a bit in the early evening and that just made it seem chillier.  Hogan stayed inside with me for most of the day enjoying the warmth and being out of the wind.
It was leftovers for supper (yes Keith we do sometimes eat leftovers!!) then I took my kindle to bed and finished off the day.  Hogan was more than happy to join me under the covers - he so hates being chilly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment