Monday, January 30, 2012

Sunday, January 29/2012

I slept in!!  Wow, I totally missed the sun rise.  The sun is shining like crazy and the heat from it is streaming in through the big front windows and it is so nice and warm in the bus this morning.  The birds are busy and even the little hummingbird is at his feeder.  I am going to have to refill that feeder today.
My knee is much better this morning (so far) so I am glad that I popped those advil last night before bed.  Hogan and I will have to make the trek up the hill later today.
One of the fancy chairs we got from Cabelas last year has started to rip so today I got out the big needle, the string and the pliers and fixed it.  Hopefully my sew job will prolong its life!!  It is so difficult to find good quality chairs that actually last for more than one season!!
Keith came over with a full 45 gallon barrel of water and we pumped it into the bus so now we are full again and ready to go.
Lorne and Marilyn our friends from B.C

I was sitting "in the back yard" when I heard a truck pull up and stop and to my surprise, Lorne and Marilyn arrived for Happy Hour!!  They arrived here in Wickenburg this afternoon and had to hurry out here to the desert to arrive in time for the daily gathering.  I was under the impression that they were going to be flying down, landing in Phoenix and taking off to Mexico from there so was not expecting to see them until March so it was indeed a nice surprise.  They stayed for a few hours and we caught up on all their news.  They headed back into town early as they have to be in Phoenix tomorrow.
John bbq'd chicken for supper and it was delicious.  It was off to bed soon after as I had to catch an episode of The Good Wife on TV before falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment