Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday, February 9/2011

I was up before the sun today so needless to say, it was a bit chilly in the bus this morning.  On goes the heater and it is not too long before the heat is being felt, the smell of fresh coffee is in the air and I can sit and check emails and Facebook to catch up on all the news back home.  I keep track of our boys and several of their friends, not to mention numerous cousins, etc.  It is quite entertaining!! Ben and Grace showed up for coffee and had a bunch of "goodies" he picked up from the UPS store for the Jeep, then Trueman and Cowboy also showed up so we all had a great time chatting before everybody headed there separate ways. John worked on the Jeep and I worked on my table and before we knew it,  it was happy hour. Couple drinks, supper, TV and off to bed.
As for the picture....I'd like to tell you the two of them were singing...but the truth of the matter is, the camera caught these two losers at a "bad" time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment