Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tuesday, February 15/2011

Well today is the day!! I was up early, in the shower and got my self "pretty" for the trip into Surprise.  A girl can't go to Wal Mart and risk being put on the internet under the "people you see at WalMart"!!
Ben arrived and off we went.  John was supposed to be coming with us but has decided to stay here and work on "Frank".
Ben and I found the place he had his appointment at and after leaving my phone number, so that the girls could get a hold of me and let me know if Ben would be staying the night, I headed to Wal Mart to kill a few hours.  Although this may seem long to some people, I had no problem killing that amount of time.  I eventually got the call and was told that Ben would be staying for the night.  It was time for me to head back to Wickenburg.
Once back in town, I headed to Ben's apartment and picked up Grace.  She will be spending her time here at the campsite with John and I and Hogan.
As it tuns out, Grace seems quiet comfortable here in the motorhome as she curls up on our bed and totally relaxes!!   When I went back to watch my TV in the bedroom (John doesn't like some of the shows I watch), I had both Hogan and Grace to cuddle and I must say, Grace is a better cuddler. John was not quite sure where his place was in bed so had to usher both dogs to there own beds for the night.  Hopefully, Grace settles down nicely and we are all able to get a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment