Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday, February 3/2011


OMG!! There is no wind today and the sun is shining!! It is too early for me to decided if it will indeed be a nice day today as my last few predictions were anything but correct. I see the dog water is still frozen and the bird continue to use it as a skating rink!! The things you don't expect to see in the desert.
It was a slow start this morning as someone made me drink all that beer yesterday so I was feeling a bit sluggish. The old saying ... the old gray mare.... is so true this morning!! This party animal stuff is for the kids!! I only hope Lorne and Marilyn are feeling the effects of last night's nonsense as well!! It feels like a pyjama day.
I did start to rally at happy hour although rather grudgingly. John and I sat out on "the deck" and had a beer (that did not really sit well) and of course as soon as the sun set, the chill in the air sent us back to the warmth of the bus. Tomorrow, we head into town to meet Lorne and Marilyn for supper and Karaoke (thank heavens this was not on today's agenda!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment