Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thursday, February 17/2011

The sun is shining today and I am truly grateful as I just looked at the temperature at home and it has once again turned cold.  I checked facebook out and Jace is in the semi somewhere driving through two foot snowbanks with only one lane open on the highway!!  Not good.  Oh how I wish he would quit writing stuff like that for me to see!!  Another grey hair!!
I spoke with Ben this morning.  He is just hanging out waiting for the doctors to decide what direction he needs to head for optimum health.  He sounded good and hopes to come home today so I just may have a road trip today!!
Grace and Hogan are doing well.  John found an old glove for them to play with and between the two of them tugging on it at the same time, I am surprised that there is anything left of it.  We watched the two idiots last night from the "patio" and were quite entertained!!
I headed into town today to pick up some supplies fully expecting to be interrupted by a phone call from Ben saying to come and pick him up.  I had a few stores to hit, one being Alco, where I can purchase a tug-of-war rope for the dogs to play with.  The gloves don't seem to last too long!!
Once back at home, I called Ben and was told "not today".  He would be spending another night at the hospital but hopefully tomorrow would be  the "break out" day!!  He is sounding a bit impatient and I can't hardly blame him.
Knowing  that there would be no road trip today, I got busy with my reading - I love that little Kindle. It is so very handy!!  Being a bit windy today, I sat on the patio and found it was too hot and a sunburn could very easily be on the agenda so I was forced to sit outside to keep a cool breeze on me.
Happy hour arrived and John quit working on "Frank" for the day so once again we retired to the patio to watch the sunset.  I know, it is a tough life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment