Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday, February 1/2011

First day of February and the sun is shining, the birds are singing and there is not a breath of wind blowing. It is going to be a very nice day. Maybe we can actually have a campfire in the big fireplace tonight. It is still very cold back at home - still in the -40s and that is COLD!! I must phone Jan to see if she still has all her fingers and toes!!
I skyped Jan and she still has all her appendages so that is a good thing. Since I started this blog this morning and, it is now the afternoon, the wind has come up and the temperature has fallen. It is NOT such a nice day after all!! It is a good thing we have the trailer as John was working inside there today and then we got the campfire out once again and sat in there for happy hour. Ben stopped by for a bit and since I had made enough beef stew for a small army I pawned some of it off on Ben and Grace!! Now he did not have to go back to his camp and worry about supper with the wind blowing like a banshee and the temperature continuing to drop. I think it is going to be a cold one tonight ...Brrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment