Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday, February 7/2011

I awoke to nothing but sunshine and being Monday, it is time to get back into gear and get my little $3.00 table finished and get back into our routine. I can't believe that another week has gone by - time really does fly when you are having fun!! Lorne and Marilyn will be safely ensconced in their "casa" in Mexico so it is time to get back to work!!
Jan text me last night with news that one of my co-workers at the hospital had passed away with a very rapid form of cancer so that made me sad. He was so young - maybe late 30s early 40s. Just a reminder that life if too short so we must be making the most out of the time we have here on Earth.
Since Jan was suffering from one of her famous migrane headaches yesterday, I text her this morning to see how she was feeling. When she got back to me she was at work and had taken enough drugs to function!! I said Hi to some of the girls I used to work with and then said goodbye as I was on my way out the door to sit in the sunshine, watch the birds and drink coffee. Once the girls found out I was going to do that, they became quite mean and foul mouthed!! It was -29C back at home... Brrr.
It was indeed warm enough to spend the afternoon outside and I did manage to get more painting done on the table and John worked on the jeep. He got a bit of sunburn today!!
Happy hour was more than pleasant, then it was time for supper and a bit of TV before bed.
Another great day in the Sonoran Desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment