Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday, February 6/2011

Superbowl Sunday today and the sun is shining. The birds are busy at the feeder and Hogan is trying to ruin the life of a local jack rabbit. It continues to taunt him and this morning I think I heard it laughing at Hogan!! Catch me if you can!!
I don't know when the game is on today, but I will check it out when I am done updating this blog. I also must text Jan to see if Caseman took the little truck over to Uncle Ron to evaluate the damage. It never hurts to check up on the little lovies!! Casey said he was going to pound on the bumper and bend whatever needed to be bent back into shape and I had asked him to take it to his Uncle before he started with the pounding!! Jace if off to Vancouver in the semi so he is of no use to me in this matter!! Him and Kim were heading out Friday evening with my Granddog in tow. Apparently, Kim loves the trips she takes in the truck with Jace. She is such a girly girl!! I can see her climbing all over that flat bed throwing straps!! I can hardly wait to see them in March - John and I have already started to stock pile beer for their arrival!!
Ben stopped by for a quick visit - I think living in the apartment is doing him some good. He looks well rested and content. He seems pleased with his decisions. He said he will be watching the football game at the Mecca today.
Well, the underdogs won the Superbowl - the Green Bay Packers and my poor Steelers took the walk of shame. Oh well, at least it was one of the better Superbowl games - it was close.
It was such a lovely evening that John started a fire and we sat around it for the remainder of the evening and enjoyed the sounds of silence which, by the way, does not exist. Hogan was so busy tonight checking out all the sounds that he actually only sat in his chair twice. Other than that, he was off in the dark doing the perimeter checks!! The coyotes were rather vocal tonight and it reminded me of back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment