Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday February 14/2011

Sun going down

Vulture Peak ( Our front yard)



Sunset on Vulture Peak

Trueman ( Our friendly Prospector ) stopped by for a beer




Working on Frankenjeep

We got tunes!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone.  I hope each of you has a good one.  Don't eat too much chocolate!!
It looks as if it is going to be another nice sunny day today and so it should be, being Valentines and all.
Since we still had Ben's truck, I got into gear and headed into town to return it.  Ben was up and working on his walking sticks and Grace was in the back Yard.  She is such a sweet dog.
When Ben drove me back to the campsite, he mentioned that he did not have to be in Suprise till 12:30 tomorrow so, would pick me up around 10:30 and off we would go.  I will drive him home tomorrow after his appointment , there is always the chance that he will stay in Suprise for the night - we will know for sure tomorrow.
With Ben headed back to town and John working on the jeep (I really had no idea all that re-wiring would take sooo long), I finally finished all the painting I am going to do on the table.  Now, all that is left is the final coats of vanish and it is done.  It will be awesome.
John and I watched the sun set again today - it is becoming a ritual with us!!  Once the sun had set and happy hour was over, it was time to think about preparing supper.
Trueman stopped by for a visit just as I was about to start supper (saved again).  It is always such a pleasure to chat with him.  He has a million stories and has an incredible memory for names and dates. I love listening to him. Cowboy is quite a treat as well.  He is well behaved and of course him and Hogan get along well.
Once Trueman left, it was time for supper  (no excuses left for me not to get it ready), some TV and then bed.   With the trip to Supise tomorrow, I must get my rest as I do believe there is a Wal Mart there and we all know that means Shopping!!
Our front yard

No comments:

Post a Comment