Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wednesday, February 16/2011

Storm moving in

Must be getting chilly

Getting dark to the west

A little lighter to the north

Storm breaking up

Vulture Peak

Two Sentinels    

Storm moving off

Reflections


End of the day
I was up early and all was quiet through out the night.  Grace settled in nicely and both dogs slept all night. I am truly happy about this as I really didn't know what I was supposed to do with an unhappy dog!!  Good thing I didn't have to find out!!
It is a bit cloudy out this morning so I will hope that it will clear up a bit later.
I will wait for a phone call from Ben so that I know what is happening and when I need to go pick him up.
I finally got to speak with Jan (well actually Ron) and found out that because of all the changes in the weather, she has been battling a couple of migraine headaches over the past week.  I guess there is some sort of connection between barometric pressure, changes in the weather and her headaches.  This is not new for her and I can't imagine what this must be like to live with.  Hopefully she will start feeling better soon.
While I was shopping yesterday, I saw the cutest Toy Story throws for my niece's two boys.  Apparently, they are crazy about Toy Story so,  no self respecting Aunt should pass up an opportunity to spread a little love.  I picked up one for each of them and then noticed that they come with "sleeves" - now that will really confuse them!!  I text Jan to tell her of my wonderful buy and I could tell by her responses that she was feeling better.  I must remember to send them home with Jace when he comes so that the boys can get them sooner.
I received an email from Ben and he tells us he will be spending another night in Surprise so I guess that means no road trip for me today.
With that in mind, I put two coats of varnish on the little $3.00 table that Ben and I found at the thrift store and I can say now that it is all done.  It looks lovely and is the Cadillac of camping tables!!
John worked on the Jeep again and the dogs played all day.  I was able to do some reading before happy hour came around and because it had remained cloudy all day, John and I got the "canned" fire pit out and sat in the trailer while supper cooked talking about everything and nothing!!
Of course John had to get the camera out and snap a few pics - Did I marry a Japanese tourist???

No comments:

Post a Comment