Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday, February 8/2011


Aww Geez, looks like we are going to have to put up with more sunshine today. It is definitely not cool in the bus this morning and being only 8am, it is warm enough to leave the screen door
open. This is definitely a good sign but we will have to watch out for sunburn again today. It is only supposed to get to 67F today, but well into the mid 70s by Friday. Yeah!!
As the day progressed, the wind came up and although it remained sunny, it was not as nice as I had hoped - no sunburn today!!  I was still able to get some of the table done and must keep reminding myself that it is a long process.  I am happy with its progress though and know it will be awesome when I am finally done with it.
John worked for a bit on the jeep.  There are more parts at the UPS store today, so he will be able to get more of the dash done soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment