Monday, February 14, 2011

Sunday, February 13/2011

Vulture Peak in the background

Another beautiful sunset
It is going to be another hot sunny day today.  It is 8 in the morning and the door to the bus is open and I can feel the heat from the sun shining through the windows.
Happy Birthday to John - it's your birthday - let's party!!
We had a quiet day today.  We had originally planned to go back into town and listen to the jam session at the Rancher but the more we thought of moving, the less appealing it became.  Instead we opted for a quiet, peaceful day here at camp.  God, we must be getting old - well John is!!!  Me, why I'm not getting older - I'm getting better!!  It say so on the Clairol commercial!!
We talked to both the boys today, both sending their happy birthday to John only Casey's greeting came with a "can you lend me some gas money"!!  What a kid!!  He better pass his welding course or I just may have to disown him!!  Please God, if you have any soft spot in your heart for me....help me out on this one!!
I love the new BBQ and tonight's supper was awesome. We finished the evening off watching the Grammy awards and were treated to another fantastic sunset.  What a life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment