Monday, July 15, 2013

Wednesday, July 10/2013

I am up early and ready for work.  The sun is once again shining and I think it will be an awesome day for the lake.
Barrie was the only one up and about this early (he must have gone to bed shortly after I left) so we sat in the lawnchairs and had coffee.
No one has Saskatchewan Fishing Licenses yet so I found the web site for Barrie so that they could do all the necessary stuff before they left.
I only have a four hour shift today so hopefully the folks will not be gone before I get back home.
I headed over to the home and much to my surprise the whole medication review process was over in two and a half hours so I was home by 11:00 o'clock.  Awesome!!   No one had left yet, in fact many of them were just getting into gear.  Oh Dear....is that a beer I see in Debbie's hand!!!!
By noon, the troops had loaded up and headed to the lake.  It is blistering hot out and such a good lake day.  I hope they get a good site and are close to the lake.  Being the middle of the week, the chances are good that they will.  We later found out that  they got site 2 and that is right beside the lake so  Ed will be able to dock his boat right beside the camper!!
It was too hot to do anything so I decided to lay down and have a rest.  John and I are supposed to be going into Sprirtwood  to recycle all the cans and bottles we have and to check on prices for the TV we want to purchase for the man cave.  When I woke up 2 hours later, the heat was still oppressive so John decided to go have a little snooze as well.  Looks like there will be no trip to town today and that is totally ok with me.
Gale text me tonight to ask when I would like to come over and help weed her garden.   Well.....let me think about that.......NEVER!!   I told her I would be over there tomorrow morning bright and early before the sun was too hot to work in.
We spent a quiet evening and I headed to bed early for,  tomorrow morning comes too fast.   Good Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment