Monday, July 8, 2013

Sunday, July 7/2013

I am off to work this morning and feeling a bit tired.  I guess I had too much fun last night!!  It is still rainy out but I managed the walk to work without getting wet.  I didn't even bother to take the umbrella.
With my shift behind me I headed for the front door of the home only to find that the skies had once again opened up and it was pouring.  Not feeling like I wanted to get soaked on the way home (no umbrella...what was I thinking this morning) I stayed until it had stopped.  The night girls appreciated that as I helped get a few of the residents ready for bed.
I made the walk home and relaxed for the rest of the evening.  It was a few hours of TV then into bed where I had to wrestle a spot away from Hogan as he was literally sprawled across the whole bed.  I don't think he was too impressed with having to move so he actually got up and left the bedroom!!  Too bad for him!!
I watched the news and now know why I don't do that very often.  There was nothing but tragedy on it.  A train derailment resulting in many fiery deaths in a small town in Quebec and a plane crash in San Francisco.   Nasty stuff and not what you want to go to sleep with.  
We are supposed to be going for a quad ride tomorrow so hopefully the weather will cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment