Sunday, July 21, 2013

Thursday, July 18/2013

The sun is shining like crazy today and once again it is going to be another warm day.  I work the night shift tonight so am not too ambitious today.  I really need to save my energy for then!!
John wants to make the other gate today but that is mostly his job.  I will sit and watch him work!!
As it turned out, the gate did not get done today, instead John put the TV wall mount up in the man cave.  The fancy new TV will be delivered tomorrow so it will be nice to have things ready for it.  
It was soon time for me to head over to the home for the start of my shift and I left John and Gary sitting out by the fireplace having a beverage.  
the evening sky
This crow sat up on the light talking like crazy tonight.
I managed to get right under him and he wasn't too worried
about it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment