Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Friday, July 19/2013

It was a good shift last night but I am glad to be home.  The sun is shining and another warm day is in the making.   The new TV is supposed to arrive today so I stayed up until 10:00 waiting then I got too tired so got John up to do the waiting.  He exited the bed and I entered it!!
I vaguely remember hearing it arrive but only registered it somewhere in my brain and then fell into a deeper sleep.  When I finally did wake, it was 2:45 and I had slept too long.  I had a bit of a headache so crawled out of the bed towards the tylenol bottle!!
Once I got a couple of those on board and a cup of coffee in my hand, I headed out to the man cave to see what all the crashing and banging was all about.
Gary had come over to install the satellite dish and John had got the TV mounted on the wall,
TV installed
so by the time I got out there, he was adjusting the dish to receive the signal.  In no time at all, he had the dish pointed to where it needed to be and I was phoning to get the receiver activated.  Once that was done, we had an awesome picture on the screen and now are ready to sit and watch the Friday night football game.  Woo Hoo.
It was awesome but I wished we had the couch to sit on.  The lawn chairs were good but we so need proper seating in there.  Of course the lawn chairs felt better the more beer we had!!
Once the game was over, it was time to call it a day.  I had put a lasagna into the oven earlier so that was a good thing.  Now, we just had to eat it.  And, it was awesome by the way,  accompanied by a caesar salad and garlic toast.  Then.....the bed was calling to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment