Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Saturday, July 20/2013

I slept in this morning and now I know what that feels like.  It is not very often that I do that and that is a good thing because now half the morning is gone and I have yet to accomplish anything!!
Today, there is a double header in the CFL so it will be football for six hours.  Woo Hoo!!
We will spend some more time in the man cave watching the fancy ass new TV.  It is awesome!!
Since the kids are headed up here camping next weekend, I thought I had better make some more bush pie filling.  I had all the stuff here so that is what I did.  Now, it smells awesome in the bus.  I guess I will have some for brunch!!
The games do not start till 5:00 o'clock so that means another late night is on the agenda.  The games will not be over until 11:00 so that is when John will cook supper.  Man, we are so going to have to change our eating habits since eating a big meal just before we head to bed is not a very good thing.
We spent the afternoon relaxing then headed into the man cave for kickoff.  Gary wandered over during halftime of the first game.  He was well into his cups when he arrived and only stayed until the end of the first game then wandered home where I am sure he fell asleep in his chair.  He did mention before he left to take a look to see if he was lying in the garden the next time I headed into the bus to go to the bathroom so he knew he was pretty polluted!!   I did and he was not there so I assume he made it home safe and sound.
John got the potatoes going during half time of the second game so they were done by the end of it.  The steaks went on right after the game and it was soon time to eat.  Yummy!!
We then started watching a movie so had to finish it before finally heading to bed.
All in all, it was another good day.  Tomorrow the Riders play so we will be sending good karma to them and hoping for yet another win.......it could happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment