Sunday, July 7, 2013

Friday, July 5/2013

Off to work I go...... and 12 hours later I am back home.  I wanted to just sit and relax but was told that we were expecting company.  Shit Oh Dear....... I almost cried!!
The Riders were playing football on the TV and I hoped I would be able to watch the end of the game before they arrived.
Beef, Gloria and Charley arrived (the game was over) and John started a campfire.  We were soon sitting around it and enjoying a beer.  It started to rain and the umbrella, ella, ellas came out.  When it started to rain too hard, we headed into the man cave and sat in there for a few hours visiting.  It was a great visit and it was good to be able to sit and chat with Beef and Gloria.
Once they left, John and I sat for a while longer then headed in to bed.  If it is going to be another nice day tomorrow, we hope to go for a quad ride.  That would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment