Sunday, July 7, 2013

Tuesday, July 2/2013

We are headed into Saskatoon today as John has an appointment for an ultrasound on Wednesday.
The sun is shining and it is already quite hot out this morning.  I think we will be waiting until much later in the day to drive in.  It doesn't really matter when we leave.
We will be staying at the farm in Bernie and Gloria's yard again.
As the heat of the day eased, we packed up and left, heading down the dusty road.  The drive in was uneventful and we arrived in time to catch Bernie on the riding mower with his back to us.  John snuck up on him (well as much as a 40 foot motorhome can sneak!!) and blew the air horn at him.  Gosh,  I thought Bernie was going to have a heart attack.  He cranked the wheel so hard, and made an abrupt left turn and as his ass settled back into the seat lifted his arm and gave us the single finger salute!!  It was too funny and I think I heard a few choice words coming out of his mouth as well.  Pay back is a bitch so I hope John is prepared!!
We sat on the back deck with Bernie and Gloria for a while enjoying the evening.  They have three new little kittens and they were a treat to watch.   Poor Hogan just didn't know what to do with them.  He was very nervous and chose to just stay away from them.  After all, these tiny little creatures just may hurt him!!
It was soon time to call it a night as we have to be up early for John's appointment and then I have some shopping to do.
Of course I turned the TV on when we arrived back at the bus and I should not have done that as I started watching a movie and got interested in it.  It didn't end until 2:30 in the morning!!  Geez Louise.... I only have 5 hours now, until I have to be back up and at it!!    Good Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment