Monday, July 15, 2013

Tuesday, July 9/2013

Oh Man, the sun is shining and it is already hot out.  I think I heard someone say that it is supposed to hit 30 C today so I am sure I will be sweating my arse off later today.
Deb and Ed are scheduled to arrive today and indeed they did.  A bit later than what they had planned so,  are going to be staying here in town tonight then heading to Clearwater Lake tomorrow.
Kristie (their daughter) and her husband Barrie have joined Deb and Ed on vacation this year and it was good to finally meet Barrie and see Kristie, who, we have not seen since she was a little girl when we used to spend 3 weeks at the lake with them.  Kristie now has two kids and she is so excited to show her kids where she used to spend a good many summers.  Brooke and Tanton spent the evening throwing the ball for Hogan then discovered the wonder of Gary's evergreens so decided that they needed to build a "fort".   They took the hoe and the rake and were busy for the next few hours.  Oh,  to have the energy of these kids.  Man, I could be super woman!!
I have to work in the morning so had to call an end to the evening and headed into bed but I hear the party in the man cave lasted until the wee hours of the morning.  I imagine fun was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment