Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday, October 19/2011

I managed to get the jeep started this morning so am thrilled that I now just may have the "knack" for doing it!! John says he will be putting fuel injection on it when we are down south so then I will not have any trouble starting the damn thing.
I head over to Jan's, stopping at Sarcan to unload all the pop cans and bottles we have collected over the past few months.  While in there, someone came up to me and informed me that the jeep was leaking antifreeze - GREAT.  Have I mentioned how much I am getting to hate this jeep??
Once done at Sarcan, I head back to the bus, get John out of bed and have him check the antifreeze level out.  He said it was fine and that it was "overflow".  Oh I so want to set this jeep on fire!!   This nonsense is NOT in my plans for today.  I am to spend the day with Jan and the boys, take the dog to his vet appointment and bring supper home.  Is that asking too much from the higher powers???
Finally got to Jan's and totally enjoyed the day.  The boys are growing like crazy and their speech is so much better.  I can actually understand most of what they say!!  The boys were all over Hogan and he of course was shaking like a leaf.  He is so not used to little boys and was scared of them!!  I was worried that he might feel too overwhelmed by them so I actually locked him behind the baby gate for a while.
I took him over to the vet for his doggie passport and got his needles all up to date then headed back to Jan's.  Being that we were headed south for the next six months, I planned on spending the day with her.  There would be plenty of time to shop on Friday and finish all my running.  Jan was working on Friday anyway and I had no appointments scheduled so would get everything done then - I could even get some of it done tomorrow as well in between appointments.
I had been craving Chinese food so once I left Jan's I stopped and picked some up then headed back to the bus.  After spending the day with two little very active boys, the peace and quiet of the bus was more than welcome.  The food was great and the bed was even better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment