Thursday, October 13, 2011

Monday, September 26/2011

I got a call early this morning asking if I could go into work for a few hours today to cover for one of the girls so that she could attend the funeral for the fellow who died in that hunting accident.   No problem,  so ended up working 3 hours.
John was busy cleaning the trailer and some of the bins in the bays of the bus.  He had some quad clothes that needed to be washed so I decided that the laundromat was the destination of the day.  With a few loads in hand, I headed over and spent an hour or so "quiet" time.  It is a chance for me to catch up on my reading!!
With the clothes washed and put away, it was time to relax and enjoy the evening.  I am scheduled to work for the next four days so won't have much time to just sit and enjoy!!
John and Hogan can once again have some "alone" time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment