Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Friday, October 21/2011

I am up early today as I have so much running to do today that I fear I may be gone all day.  My jaw is so sore that I can hardly open my mouth ( I am sure that John will think this is a blessing!!).  Yesterday was a total bust so I guess that today will be busy.  Oh well, I had better get started.
The jeep started for me today so that is perhaps a sign that we will be getting along.  Time will tell .....
I started at the top of my list and drove from place to place eventually getting most of the jobs done.   I had just picked up John's precriptions and was just leaving the area when the jeep gave  a couple of lurches and eventually stalled.  Oh how I hate this jeep and I swear it hates me too.  Surely I couldn't be out of  gas.... I just put $50.00 in it the other day!!  God must have decided that I had been given enough grief with this jeep and stalled me beside a gas station and left me just enough to be able to get the jeep started again and lurched me towards the pumps.  Another $50.00 later, and I was on my way.
With my list finally complete, I headed back to the bus only to find that it was no where in sight.  The trailer was there but the bus was gone.  I knew that there was to be an oil change today so headed over to Jimmy's shop in the hopes that it was here that the appointment was to take place.  I found John and Jace there so was happy that I could at least now get the dairy and the meat into the fridge.
We were invited out to Kim's parents acreage for the weekend so were soon back at the trailer, hitching up and heading out.  We stopped at the Flying J to get fuel and dump the tanks then made the short trip to the acreage.
We spent the evening playing Kaiser and enjoying the company.  I told Jan I would come for coffee Saturday morning so headed to bed knowing I had more running to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment