Thursday, October 13, 2011

Friday, October 7/2011

Kitchen crew

Supper and drinks

Charlie

Gale and Marie
I headed over to the store today to buy a turkey and was surprised to find out that there were none!!  All that were brought in were sold.  It is a good thing that Gina was there as she said that she had an extra one in her freezer at home and I was welcome to it if I wanted.  Hell Ya!!  (another small town perk!!)
Dave had a doctor's appointment in Saskatoon today so him and Shirley headed that way early this morning.  I guess I will have to wait another day to get the "skinny" on the hunting trip!!
Supper at the Wourms household was awesome.  I was ready to relax and have a good time and I did!!  They are headed into Battleford tomorrow for Thanksgiving supper with one of Gail's daughters so were looking forward to that.
We played kaiser and partied until it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment