Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Saturday, September 24/2011

Another great sunset


There is a football game today so I have to be ready to "help" the boys. As it turned out, the game was a total disaster with the Riders losing so badly that they should have been embarrassed.  John was ready to stop watching it at half time so you can imagine how awful it was!!!
I decided to do a bit on laundry in the bus washer today and hang it on the line so I did that while the Riders were losing!!
Shirley had to work today and I think Dave and Jeff went out to see how many prairie chickens they could shoot.  When they arrived home, it was with only two in the cooler.  Enough for one meal!!
We had a campfire again tonight and Gary and Arlene joined us for a few refreshment and we discussed the disastrous football game.  They plan on fishing tomorrow and hope they get lots of fish.  Gary is hoping to have lots in his freezer for the winter.
I went over to Shirley tonight to borrow a few cans of tomato soup as I want to make cabbage rolls tomorrow morning and found all of them in bed except for Jeff!!  Wow - they must have been tired!!
With my soup in hand, I returned to the campfire and we sat around and made fun of the sleepy heads across the street!!  Man, are they ever going to hear about this tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment