Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tuesday, October 18/2011

I am up early and ready to head out the door and unfortunately can't seem to get the jeep started!!  Go ahead and ask me if I am a tad bit frustrated - double dog dare you!!!  John gets up and starts it without any trouble so now I not only hate this stinking jeep, I hate him too.
The dentist is my first stop and the first $400.00 is on the credit card!!  Oh I think the budget is going to take a beating today!!
Package policy for the motorhome then Walmart and on and on it goes for the rest of the day.  All in all, a good day spent ...... spending!!
The only thing that did not cost anything was my mammogram!!  One does have to love "free" health care.
Finally back at the bus for some peace and quiet.  The jeep ran well and I finally remembered to put gas into it - $50.00 ought to do me for the rest of the running required.
In bed early tonight as I have another full day tomorrow although I will spend most of it with my sister Jan and my niece and two little nephews.  Sooo looking forward to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment