Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tuesday, October 25/2011

We are sitting only a few kilometers from the US border and were planning on crossing into the States today however, the dog's passport is dated for the 26th so I guess we are staying here until tomorrow.  This spot is quiet and there is very little traffic on this secondary highway so another day here is quite alright.
I spent the day reading and John was busy mucking around on the computer.
It is Kim's birthday today and Gloria's tomorrow so John was busy trying to find them ecards to send.  I really had no idea that there were so many to choose from!!
Jace and Kim had text us last evening to see if we could see the northern lights  -  they had shades of red in them which is rather unusual for us.  It was too cloudy in our area to see them but John said he was able to catch some of the light show after I went to bed as alot of the cloud coverage had lifted.  I wish he would have got me up to see them.  He said they were awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment