Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Thursday, October 20/2011

I got the jeep started again this morning - Woo Hoo!!  I had an early dentist appointment AGAIN today and after several needles (and I mean several!!) and another $300.00, I was out of there.   Since I was only a few blocks from our old acerage, I decided to drive down the road and have a look at it.  I always drive by it at least once a year checking on what has changed and how big all the trees I planted are getting.
When I got there, I thought "what the hell is that noise" so got out and found that I had a flat tire!!  Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I so hate this effin jeep.  I did not bring the phone today as John had some phoning that needed to be done so I was stuck.  Hate, Hate, Hate that jeep!!
It was a good thing that we had become friends with our neighbors before we left so I walked to Jason and Andrea's hoping that someone would be home.  As it tuned out, Andrea had just had a baby five weeks ago and was home.  I phoned John ( who didn't answer the phone - hate him too now!!) then phoned Jan.   When in need, I can always phone my Sister.
Jan came and picked me up and I left the jeep sitting in Andrea's driveway.  By this time, John had got my message and answered the next time I called.  Casey was working and so he was no help to me and I did not really know where Tori was so decided to head over to her work in the hopes that she was there and I could perhaps borrow her car so that John could get to his doctor's appointment.  Well Tori was not there but her friend Bailey was and she let me borrow her car - thank heavens for kids and their friends!!
I then headed back to the bus planning on getting John, driving him to his appointment then he could deal with that stinking low down dirty rotten jeep.  When I got to the lake, there was no John, no bus, no trailer!!  Jesus Mary and Joseph -  Can't anything be simple -  nothing but drama in my life today.
I drove back to the jeep, thinking that John had headed over there to deal with that  and found him no where in sight.  I stopped at the garage and used their phone to call him and ask just where the hell he was.  Well, he had taken sixty five feet of bus and trailer to his doctor's appointment!!!  Oh my shattered nerves!!
Eventually, we both headed back to the jeep where he determined that the side wall had blown out of the tire and there was no way to fix it.  Do keep in mind that all this time the whole side of my face is frozen and I am talking though my teeth so that I don't bite my tongue!!  I had a headache and was in a generally miserable mood so when John finally found some place to buy a tire and asked me to go get it ----- well I nearly lost it and if I could have actually opened my mouth wide enough, I would have bit his head off, thrown it in the jeep, doused the jeep with gas and lit it up!!  ..... John went and got the tire, and I took some tylenol and laid down.
With the tire fixed and the jeep in running mode, we headed over to return Bailey's car then headed back to the bus and eventually made it back to the lake all in one piece!!  What a hell of a day - OH, I think I can feel  the inside of my mouth and oh my, is is aching!!   I so just want to go to bed and have this day over with and I did just that and did not care that it was only 8 o'clock!!  Tomorrow has got to be better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment