Sunday, October 16, 2011

Friday, October 14/2011

I am tired and weary and finally in bed.  Oh the beauty of horizontal cannot be described in proper words!!
I am off to dream land - sigh.
Who the hell is playing with a siren???  Somebody, get me a gun.  I now know what it is that can drive some people towards physical violence.  I guess I don't need anymore sleep anyway!!!!!
Once I drag my sad sorry corpse out of bed, have coffee and greet the afternoon.   I decided that I have no energy to do anything other than collect the dirty clothes and go do laundry.  At least I get to sit for a couple of hours and read my book.  This is probably about all that I can manage for today and it will be another job that can be scratched off the list.
Dave and Shirley came over for a while tonight and it was too cool to sit outside so we ended up sitting in the trailer with the little propane campfire going.  It was warm and pleasant.
Leftovers were supper then it was into bed for me.  I am tired but oh so glad that my work is over for another season.

No comments:

Post a Comment