Thursday, October 13, 2011

Saturday, October 8/2011

I was feeling a bit ragged around the edges this morning - could I have possibly partied too much last night????  Possibly!!
I eventually headed over to the store to pick up the turkey and get all the last minute supplies for tomorrow's Thanksgiving meal.  With my booty in hand, I got back to the bus then headed over to Dave and Shirley's.  There was stuff I needed in the freezer and I wanted to find out what the doc had to say about Dave and his not sleeping and his lousy headaches.
I heard all about the moose hunting trip and Dave finished the story by showing me the two small container of meat he had cut up from his share.  Of course he had to cut a lot of meat away due to the deterioration that occurred by leaving the meat hanging  for so long without refrigeration (another thing he is mad about and I can't blame him for that!!)  The dogs will be eating well for a few days now though!!
The doc started Dave on some sleeping pills ams hopefully that will help his headaches as well.  Shirley said he has to return for another appointment and get a whole mess of blood work before then.
It was early to bed for me as I have a full day planned for tomorrow.  Turkey time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment