Thursday, October 13, 2011

Friday, September 30/2011

One shift over and one more to go.  Headed to bed now to get my beauty rest!!  I woke up to find John and Hogan in the shop tinkering with the Jeep.  John is trying to get the winch on it and finds that his hands are too big to reach in and get the nuts and bolts into the designated holes so it is a good thing I have arrived to save the day!!
It usually takes me an hour or so to start feeling like I am actually going to survive the day after waking up from a night shift and I certainly did not feel like getting dressed so really had no problem sitting in the shop in my famous pink pyjamas (much to John's horror, that I actually walked across the yard  for the town folk to see!!)  When John mentioned something about my attire, I informed him that I really did not care who saw me and if I so choose, I would walk to the local video store in my PJs and buy a lottery ticket!!  As it turned out, I was seen by one of the ladies who worked at the home and my attire was discussed as one of the lunch time topics!!  These people really need to get a life!!  I did have some support though as several of the girls said that they too stay in their PJs when working nights so there John, take that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment