Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wednesday, January 5/2011

Another lovely day has offered itself up for us to enjoy. Larry and Ariane have decided to have a stay-at-home day so Ariane and I have decided to go for a walk. We walked to what remains of the Big Spar Mine. It was an easy trail for Ariane since she hasn't been walking all that much and an easy trail for me to get back into gear on. Man, it is not hard for me to put my walking exercise on the back burner!! I really need to be much more focused with this exercise stuff!!
We picked up a few rocks along the way for later detecting. Who knows, maybe today is the day we will discover "gold, in them there hills"!!
John is still busy with the jeep and Larry relaxed and just hung out for the day. I think he was plotting strategy for tonight's kaiser re match!!
Once we got back from our walk, both Ariane and I got our craft projects out and worked on those for a bit. The table is coming along rather nicely.
With another sunset behind us, John and I finally got the proverbial monkey off our backs and won the Kaiser games tonight. Finally!!

No comments:

Post a Comment