Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Monday, January 3/2011



Today, Larry and Ariane headed into Surprise to do up the Walmart. John was once again, busy on the jeep. He figures another month and it should be were it needs to be so, keep your fingers crossed.
I took down all the Xmas decorations and managed to put them away today. I am so busy you know!! I have purchased a few more (cause you know I need more) all on sale by the way, so I should still be "on budget"!! What is a girl to do, when they are 75% off!!
Hogan has managed to irritate the birds and they spend much of their day dodging him and trying to eat at the bird feeder. They even drink out of his water dish and I am not so sure if Hogan appreciates that!! It provides me with some pretty good entertainment. The doves have also found the seeds and they are fun to watch as well. The quails have not made an appearance yet so I am eagerly awaiting them. They are the most fun to watch as they do more running than flying and Hogan actually believes that he has a chance at catching them!! Stupid dog!!


No comments:

Post a Comment