Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday, January 17/2011

Another sunshiny day is in store for us today. It is only 8:00am and already I can feel the heat. Oh my, it may hit 80 today!!
I just sent a text to Jace asking him if he is in Mexico so will be anxious to hear back from him. I imagine he is and may be "too busy" to answer his mother!! I am so excited for him and I only hope that this trip will give him the travel bug and he will make a point of starting to see a few of the sights the world has to offer.
As predicted, it was hot like crazy today and suitable for suntanning and sitting in the lawnchairs with a cold beer in one's hand and, I must say, we did it well.
Larry scooted into town for propane and Ariane stayed behind to get the trailer ready for travel tomorrow. Apparently, they have decided to head down towards Yuma to see what there is to see in that neck of the woods. Their holding tanks are pretty much full so it is time for them to dump and move on.
Hogan is still limping on his front paw so we will have to keep him quiet again today which should be pretty easy because he is smart enough to know he needs to rest it. He looks pretty sad!! John is still feeling lousy but maybe the sunshine will sweat the evil spirits out of him today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment