Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday, January 13/2011












Well, John has coughed and hacked for most of the early morning hours and finally I got up and handed him the Buckley's bottle so, he can either drink it willingly or I will physically shove the liquid AND the bottle down his throat myself!! I was wide awake at 5AM - too early even for the sunrise!!
I did manage to catch a few shots of the sunrise and reveled in the fact that it is going to be another sunny day.
John spent the afternoon finish the wiring on the jeep so now is ready to re-wire the gauges in the dash. He is quite sure that the wiring may be the issue with it and why is does some of the things it does like, activate the wipers when you turn the headlights on!! As Jace would say, "it is piled up".
Larry was the official supervisor for the day and Ariane and I went for a fairly long walk with Hogan. Good thing I took my walking pack as poor Hogan had to have several thorns removed from his paws and one from his mouth when he attempted to remove one with his teeth. Poor guy, they must hurt like crazy when they are in you gums. It took both Ariane and myself to get that one out so I know it must have been super tender.
It was happy hour by the time we returned so we enjoyed a few cold ones in what remained of the sunshine then headed into the bus for another round of Kaiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment