Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wednesday, January 19/2011



It was a cloudy day today with the sun breaking through only on occasion. I sent out a couple of inquiries about Jace and Kim (thank heavens for girlfriends) let me know that he had made it to Mexico and was currently having a blast. I of course, had to remind her know that he would be having a much bigger blast if she had been there with him. The two of them will be here in 45 more sleeps so we are all looking forward to that.
I went into town today to replenish John's supply of decongestant as he is still battling his cold. I picked up a few more parts for the jeep and got back to camp in time for happy hour! What great timing I have!!
Ben is heading to Phoenix airport tomorrow to pick up a friend and I volunteered to keep Grace again while he is gone. This way, Grace and Hogan can play all day instead of her being in the truck all day with Ben although she loves going in the truck and her and Ben are quite attached to each other.
Trueman stopped by for a short visit before heading back into town. He is busy getting his sluice box ready and once it is, he has promised he will come and get me and I can help him look for gold!! Sounds like fun. Maybe there is gold in them there hills!!!
It was a full moon tonight and I hope I managed to get a few good pics of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment