Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thursday, January 6/2011

Another lovely day in the neighborhood. Larry and Ariane have taken a trip to Vulture Mine to see the sights and John is working on the jeep again!! Eventually, I am sure the damn thing will be up and running, I am just not sure if it will be this year!!
I continued working on the little camping table and am really pleased with the progress. I think Jace will like what I have done with his little table.
Larry and Ariane returned and Larry said he couldn't find the mine. He doesn't know what he is doing wrong, but is having issues with finding these supposed sites. I was totally flabbergasted that he could be so lame at finding the mine. As it turned out, Larry was just messing with me and I of course, fell for his gag hook, line and sinker!! I silently wished all sorts of mean and evil things on him. God, I am so gullible sometimes!!
Ariane commented on the table's progress and I was so pleased that she said it looked good and that she liked the way it was turning out. She is the queen of crafts and has so much talent that a seal of approval from her is something that I really value.
John and Larry went in search of a bit of firewood and we had a fire while supper was cooking. We finished off the evening with Kaiser and then headed to bed as Ariane and I have hair appts in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment