Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday, January 30/2011

It was chilly in the bus this morning so I had to start the heater to get the chill out of the air. I see the finches are sitting in the tree waiting for me to fill the feeder.
Ben and I are to be hiking today so I had better get into gear and be ready when he arrives. Hogan can come with us today as he is no longer limping and will be able to enjoy the countryside with Grace. I must remember to take extra water because the two of them get quite thirsty on the trails.
Everett joined us on the hike today. And, as I predicted, Grace and Hogan ran around like a couple of idiots. They had the first bottle of water gone within the first hour. I will have to buy a bigger back pack just to carry their water!!
John was working on all the dash wiring today and it is coming along nicely. Maybe he will get it running sometime this year!!
Ben, Everrett and I headed into town for a few groceries. Some dumbass bought buttermilk yesterday when she was shopping and I must say it tastes rather nasty so I must go in and get some actual drinkable milk!!
It has been cloudy and a bit windy today and a good day to curl up in front of my fireplace and that is exactly what we did for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment