Friday, January 28, 2011

Thursday, January 27/2011




It was another sunny day today. I spoke with my sister Jan again and I think she is getting tired of me gloating about all the nice weather we are having although she said all in all, they are having a fairly decent winter. There have been several "cold" spells but today, the snow is melting and dripping off the eaves!! When I asked her if she was putting down salt so that no one slipped as they were walking on their sidewalk she asked me if I was the Sidewalk Cop!! She is a bit sensitive!!
Another day spent working on the table. It is quite a slow process being that the pattern is rather small. I think I have a "crik" in my neck!!
John is busy with the jeep again and now we have radio!! There are still several wires that have yet to find a home!!
Tomorrow, I think we are heading into town. Time to treat ourselves to supper and karaoke so I had better get to bed early so that I am well rested for tomorrow's activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment